Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) Workshop
Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
Course Length: Two weeks
Delivery Mode: Online (Asynchronous)
Please refer to the Schedule & Checklist for more information on workshop requirements.
- Those looking to understand the QM Rubric and course review process.
- Members with a stand-alone CPE membership.
- Those who wish to complete the Higher Ed Peer Reviewer Course.
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
- Apply the QM Rubric to review online courses.
- Make decisions on whether the demo course meets selected QM Rubric Standards.
- Apply the concept of alignment.
- Draft helpful recommendations for course improvement by citing annotations from the QM Rubric and evidence from the course.
Please follow the registration instructions and check the tentative schedule/checklist to make sure that your schedule can accommodate before you decide to register for the workshop
For more information, please see the FDAE Quality Matters page.
2023 Enrollment Dates for Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) can be viewed online
Thursday, March 14
More dates through March 26, 2024